Shrink Films Market Overview:
The Shrink Films Market size is expected to witness significant gains owing to business expansion and introduction of various technologies in the market. Increasing its usage in Materials & Packaging industries should drive Shrink Films market size. The report Global Shrink Films Market intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation.
Further, Identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges, opportunities and entry strategies for various companies in the Global Shrink Films Industry.Global Shrink Films Market Research report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue and forecast 2026. The report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the Shrink Films industry and provides data for making strategies to increase the market growth and effectiveness.
To access PDF Sample report Click Here:
Major Market Players covered in the Market are:
Winpak Ltd.; Flexopack; Bonset America Corporation; COVERIS; PREMIUMPACK GmbH; Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH; Buergofol GmbH; Allfo; Atlantis-Pak; XtraPlast; Transcontinental Inc.; BP Plastics Holding Bhd; Crawford Packaging; SYFAN USA; Idemitsu Kosan Co.,Ltd.; Vijay Packaging System; NPF.com; Akar Shrink Packs; Alpha Plastomers; MANOJ PLASTICS; Vishakha Polyfab Pvt Ltd; Gupta Package Industries; International Plastics Inc.; Shri Balaji Packers; Global Polyfilms; Rishba Poly Product; 3D Plast; Eminent Solution; modwrap.com and Bagla Group
By Material (PE; PP; PET; EVOH; PVC; PVDC; PA);
By Barrier Type (Low Barrier; Medium Barrier; High Barrier; Ultra-High Barrier);
By Thickness (Up to 15 Microns; 15-30 Microns; 30-50 Microns; Above 50 Microns);
By Packaging Application (Wraps; Bags; Labels);
By End-Users (Dairy Products; Fruits & Vegetables; Bakery & Confectionery; Meat, Poultry & Seafood; Cosmetics & Healthcare Products; Consumer Goods & Household; Food Service Outlets; Others)
Get Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @
Based on regions, the Shrink Films Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Increasing adoption by e-commerce competitors due to its benefits and cost-effective nature is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Cost-effective nature of the product is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Light-weight, flexible nature along with resistance against various external factors is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing trading activities which has been a result of globalization is also expected to augment growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the fluctuations in prices of plastics affected by petrochemicals’ vulnerable nature is expected to hamper the growth of the market
- Environmental concerns with the usage of plastics is also expected to restrict the adoption rate
- Presence of strict government regulations is also expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Availability and rising levels of competition from the other variants available such as stretch films is also expected to restrain the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Crawford Packaging announced that they had acquired Celplast Packaging Systems Ltd and BVM USA. Celplast is an established leader of shrink films, food trays & lids, lidding films and heat sealable films. The company also deals in packaging equipment for the various end-users. BVM USA is focused on distribution of packaging equipment of BVM Brunner, the parent company of BVM USA. The company provides high quality of manufacturing equipment for packaging. The acquired company will provide independent services and will be integrated into Crawford Packaging gradually.
- In April 2018, Transcontinental Inc. announced that they had acquired the operations of COVERIS’ American business for approximately USD 1.32 billion. American business division is one of the leader for flexible packaging, such as rollstock, bags, pouches, coextruded films, shrink films, coated substrates and labels in North America.
What Information does this report contain?
- Customer behaviour Analysis, Explorable Revenue Sources.
- Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors.
- Analysis of Shrink FilmsMarket Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods.
- We present data in statistic form that lays out a clear understanding and a better perspective on the market.
- End-users analysis to define Shrink Filmsmarket strategy
- Country and regional breakdown by micro and macro economic factors.
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche Shrink Filmsindustry developments
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Access Full report of Shrink Films Market@
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delves into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475