Neuroendocrine Tumors market report presents the best market and business solutions to Healthcare industry in this rapidly revolutionizing market place to thrive in the market. By taking into account strategic profiling of key players in the Healthcare industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions, the report helps businesses improve their strategies to sell goods and services. This Neuroendocrine Tumors Market business report also identifies and analyses the up-and-coming trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Healthcare industry.
Key data and information used while preparing this report has been collected from the consistent sources that range from journals, websites, research papers, case studies, and magazines. Healthcare industry can be highly benefited with this Neuroendocrine Tumors market report which brings market and competitive landscape clearly into the focus and help make better decisions. Analysis of major challenges faced currently by the business and the possible future challenges that the business may have to face while operating in this market are also taken into account.
Request for sample copy or PDF Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-neuroendocrine-tumors-market
Global neuroendocrine tumors market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 2.80 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing prevalence of neuroendocrine tumors and accelerating demand of clinical treatment and novel therapies indicates the significant growth of market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global neuroendocrine tumors market are, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Inc., Ipsen Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Mylan N.V, Sanofi S.A, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, AbbVie Inc., Advanced Accelerator Applications and among others
Market Definition: Global Neuroendocrine Tumors Market
Neuroendocrine tumors are an oncology disorder in which cancer arises from neuroendocrine cells and proliferate almost all over the body. The organs affected by neuroendocrine tumors are mainly, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, gallbladder, pancreas, lungs and thyroid. It is seen rarely in thymus, kidneys, liver, prostate, skin and ovaries. The patient may experience indigestion, abdominal pain, difficulty in breathing, muscle weakness, jaundice, weight loss etc.
According to the statistics published in American Society of Clinical Oncology, the total prevalent population of neuroendocrine tumors in United States was over 170,000, it is estimated that 12,000 new cases of patients in United States diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors each year.
Segmentation: Global Neuroendocrine Tumors Market
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Site of Origin
- Carcinoid tumors in the lungs
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Pheochromocytoma of the adrenal gland
- Small cell lung cancer
- Large cell lung cancer
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Therapy Type
- Hormonal therapy
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Mechanism of Cation type
- Somatostatin analogs
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- Peptide receptor radionuclide
- Proton-pump inhibitors
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Drug Type
- Sunitinib malate
- Topotecan hydrochloride
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Route of administration
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Detailed TOC Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-neuroendocrine-tumors-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Advanced Accelerator Applications received FDA approval for Lutathera (lutetium Lu 177 dotatate), a radioactive somatostatin receptor acting as a Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT), indicated for the treatment of adult patients with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs). Previously, drug also received Orphan Drug designation by both the US FDA and European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- In April 2019, Merck & Co., Inc received expanded approval from the US FDA for Keytruda (pembrolizumab), an anti-PD-1 therapy as a first line treatment of patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Drivers
- Increase in prevalence rate of neuroendocrine tumor in geriatric population worldwide
- Accelerating demand of treatment and novel therapies
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Restraints
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Lack of awareness about novel therapies and clinical development for neuroendocrine tumors
Competitive Analysis: Global Neuroendocrine Tumors Market
Global neuroendocrine tumors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of neuroendocrine tumors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market : Primary Respondents
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global neuroendocrine tumors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-neuroendocrine-tumors-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475 Mail: Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com