Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market Overview:
The Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market size is expected to witness significant gains owing to business expansion and introduction of various technologies in the market. Increasing its usage in Food & Beverage industries should drive Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements market size.The global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is expected to reach USD 186.95 billion by 2025, from USD 106.80 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Further, Identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges, opportunities and entry strategies for various companies in the Global Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Industry. The vitamin, mineral and supplements are designed to provide livestock all the nutritional needs and compensate the nutritional gap in their diet. They are essential for animals due to various changes arising from reasons such as genetic lines, increasing incidences of lifestyle-related diseases for example stroke, heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes, and atherosclerosis among the working population. Vitamin and mineral deficiency is harmful for animal’s health and cause a reduction in productivity.
To access PDF Sample report Click Here:
Major Market Players covered in the Market are:
Amway, Integrated BioPharma, Inc., NBTY, Inc., Herbalife Ltd., Omega Protein Corporation, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., Bayer AG, Naturalife Asia Co., Ltd., Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., Blackmores Ltd., BASF SE, Epax AS, Surya Herbal Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Bio-Botanica Inc., The Himalaya Drug Company, Ricola AG, Pharmavite LLC, Blackmores Ltd., and Axellus AS
- The global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is segmented based on vitamin type, mineral type, supplements ingredient and supplements, and by geography.
- Based on vitamin type,the global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is segmented into vitamin B complex, vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and others.
- On the basis of mineral type,the global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is classified into micro minerals and macro minerals. Macro minerals segment is further sub segmented into potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium.
- On the basis of supplements ingredient,the global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is classified into botanicals, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and others.
- On the basis of supplements,the global vitamin, mineral & supplements market is classified into tablets, capsules, powder, liquids, soft gels, and gel caps.
Get Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @
Based on regions, the Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- To prevent disease outbreaks in livestock
- Planned growth of livestock sector in developing nations
- Demand for nutrition supplements for monogastric animals
- Regulatory control on supplement usage limits
- Lack of awareness
Competitive Analysis: Worldwide Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market
Global Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins. The report includes market shares of Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
What Information does this report contain?
- Customer behaviour Analysis, Explorable Revenue Sources.
- Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors.
- Analysis of Vitamin, Mineral and SupplementsMarket Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods.
- We present data in statistic form that lays out a clear understanding and a better perspective on the market.
- End-users analysis to define Vitamin, Mineral and Supplementsmarket strategy
- Country and regional breakdown by micro and macro economic factors.
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche Vitamin, Mineral and Supplementsindustry developments
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Access Full report of Vitamin, Mineral and Supplements Market@
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delves into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475