Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market Overview:
The Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market size is expected to witness significant gains owing to business expansion and introduction of various technologies in the market. Increasing its usage in Materials & Packaging industries should drive Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container market size. The report Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation.
Flexible intermediate bulk containers are a type of bulk transporting packaging method that are made up of flexible and foldable fabric materials woven together. It finds it application majorly in transportation, storage and protection of dry products and contents. The container itself is light weight, recyclable and environment friendly. These bags have loops fitted over the upper portion for easy lifting and transportation. They also have the capability of being transported with the help of pallets fitted below them that makes them easier to lift and handle.
To access PDF Sample report Click Here:
Major Market Players covered in the Market are:
Berry Global Inc.; Yixing Changfeng Container Bag Co., Ltd.; BAG Corp.; www.minibulk.com; Shenzhen Riversky Packing Materials Co.,Ltd.; Greif; AmeriGlobe L.L.C.; Conitex Sonoco; LC Packaging; Plastipak Holdings, Inc.; Yantai Haiwan Plastic Products Co., Ltd.; RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.; FlexiTuff Ventures International Ltd.,; Flexpack FIBC.; Mondi; ALPINE FIBC PVT.LTD.; Century Fibc.; Ganpati Plastfab Limited, and Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd
By End-User (Pharmaceuticals, Food, Chemicals, Construction, Textiles, Oil & Glass, Others),
Get Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @
Based on regions, the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Growth of the various end-use industries resulting in increased demand for bulk packaging methods; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increased demand for environmental friendly, light-weight, effective bulk packaging methods; these factors are expected to positively affect the value of the market
- Installation of specified liners is done in through sewing it inside the fabric of the containers; resulting in the container only being capable of used for a single type of material rather than various contents. This factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Mondi announced that they had planned to invest in their Styria, Austria plant for producing enhanced and environmental friendly liners for flexible intermediate bulk containers. The incorporation of this liner will result in reduced risk for product contamination and help in increasing the product and worker safety while transportation.
- In July 2017, Conitex Sonoco announced the launch of “BulkSak On-Demand”, an online inventory system that is able to provide consumers option of various flexible intermediate bulk containers in various styles and sizes that are readily available to be shipped.
Highlights of TOC:
Overview: In addition to an overview of the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market, this section provides an overview of the report to give an idea of the type and content of the study.
Market dynamics: Here the authors of the report discussed in detail the main drivers, restrictions, challenges, trends and opportunities in the market.
Product Segments: This part of the report shows the growth of the market for various types of products sold by the largest companies.
Application segments: The analysts who have authored the report have thoroughly evaluated the market potential of the key applications and identified the future opportunities they should create in the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container.
Geographic Segments: Each regional market is carefully examined to understand its current and future growth scenarios.
Company Profiles: The top players in the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container market are detailed in the report based on their market share, served market, products, applications, regional growth and other factors.
Access Full report of Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market@
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delves into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475