BCRAGD hearings, called meeting Friday
By Carolyn B. Edwards BCC Staff Writer
The board of directors for the Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District will hold two public hearings and a called meeting Friday morning, August 22, at 9 am.
Public hearings for the proposed budget and proposed tax rate begin at 9 am, at 440 FM 3240, Bandera. The public hearings will be followed by a called meeting of the board with discussion and possible action on the following items on the agenda:
1. Call to order, roll call, Pledge of Allegiance, certification of quorum
and compliance with Texas Open Meetings Law.
2. Discuss and consider for action: approval of amended July 10, 2014
Quarterly Meeting Minutes and approval of the August 6, 2014 Called
3. Discuss and consider for action: BCRAGD budget for fiscal year
4. Discuss and consider for action: BCRAGD tax rate for fiscal
5. Discuss and consider for action: possible violations of district rules -
Robert Rae Powell and Rodger North.
6. Update on district initiatives and regional water planning including
GMA-9 and Region J.