- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
By Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
Monday, August 4:
• Although arrested for felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a Bad-Tempered Bandera Boyo bonded out of the choky in record time.
• A duo of misdemeanor and felony warrants from an outside agency seemed insufficient to send a Bad Girl from Bandera to the Big House for more than overnight.
Tuesday, August 5:
• A Couple of Center Point Cohorts in Crime were collared and charged with criminal mischief.
Wednesday, August 6:
A Stooge from San Antonio was popped on a felony warrant that may someday be used as cause to revoke his probation.
• Another Bad-Tempered Banderan assaulted someone with bodily injury - a felony to be sure.
• And a Crapulent Cowboy Capitalist was picked up for a second DWI. Hey, bubba, one more strike and "yer out!"
• A Fool from Fort Worth remains in the County Can, charged with felony possession of a Penalty Grade 1 controlled substance and being dogged by a felony failure-to-appear warrant, as well as a misdemeanor warrant that indicated he had not followed to a T, the suggestions of a previous court. Hey, fella, stay in the stockyards where you belong. We got enough of your kind down here!
• So, this Blockhead from Bandera thought he might hinder the apprehension and prosecution of a fellow ne'r do well. Instead he found himself charged with a felony.
• As is another Bandera Boob who remains in the county calaboose for felony aggravated sexual assault.
Friday, August 8:
• A Babe from Bandera - old enough to know better - also remains under Lock & Key for two felonies - attempting to make away with something worth between $20,000 and $100,000 and for being dogged by a felony failure-to-appear warrant. Hey, Sweetie, when you get sprung, let me know what's worth that much in this burg!
• A Boerne Boozer had to drive all the way to Bantucky to get picked up for public intoxication. Isn't there a bar in Boerne?!
• A Pipe Creep found herself over the edge, charged with felony possession of a Penalty Grade 1 controlled substance, as well as with two counts of misdemeanor possession of so-called dangerous drugs.
• Although she hails from Utopia, a miscreant found herself living in anything but after being nicked for misdemeanor failure-to-appear warrant.
• Yet another Fathead from Fort Worth traveled all the way to the Hill Country only to get pinched for not having paid sufficient attention to the suggestions of a previous judge. Really? Really?!
Sunday, August 10:
• Well, it appears that this Dimwit from Devine had to get himself three sheets to the wind in public before summoning up the courage to assault someone by contact. He was charged with two misdemeanors.
• Although stewed to the gills, nevertheless, a resident of Snyder thought it would be a good idea to get behind a wheel. A highway patrolman disabused him of that notion by arresting him for a first DWI.
A Pip from Pleasanton was found to be driving without a license.
Monday, August 11:
• A Birdbrain from Bandera boosted something worth between $1,500 and $20,000 thus elevating her charge to that of a felony.
• And so ends another arrest report in Bandera.