- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
By Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
The author of this law enforcement quote shall remain nameless: "A law enforcement officer runs files and writes reports until his eyes ache to build a case against some felon who will get dealt out by a shameless shamus or an honorable who isn't."
Monday, July 28:
• So, not only is this 19-year-old Kerr-Vert being housed in our quaint quod for a couple of felonies, but she also faces a quintet of misdemeanor warrants from an outside agency.
Tuesday, July 29:
• A Bad-Tempered Buffoon from Bandera remains a guest of the Doo Drop Inn after being nicked for aggravated assault of a peace officer.
• Two Luckless Lunkheads from Lakehills each spent an overnight behind bars for disregarding the kind suggestions of two - actually four - previous courts.
• An "other" warrant seemed sufficient to send a Bandera Bad Boy into the catch & release program.
Wednesday, July 30:
• A 19-year-old Lake District Dumbbell found himself on the wrong side of John Law for possessing paraphernalia.
Thursday, July 31:
• So, this Slaggard from San Antone sorta hit the trifecta when it came to methods of mechanization. He was busted for driving without a license, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and for having no liability insurance.
• A Souse from San Antonio was picked up for being pissed in public.
• A Cowboy Capital Criminal overnighted it in the can for a first DWI, as well as for having in his possession both a dangerous drug and some kind of controlled substances.
Friday, August 1:
• A Blockhead from Boerne remains in Bandera's Big House due to a trio of misdemeanor warrants - two for failing to appear and another for failing to heed the ministrations of a previous court.
• So, not only is a Headstrong Hick from Harper being housed for Real County, he also picked up two additional felony warrants from outside agencies in the meantime.
• Lucky for her, a Medina Mooncalf only has a first DWI with which to contend - at this point, that is.
Saturday, August 2:
• A Sap from Center Point remains confined to the county cooler because of a number of misdemeanor charges that include, but are not limited to, the usual failing to adhere to the suggestions of three previous courts and the apparently inescapable failure-to-appear warrant.
• Well, it looks like a 19-year-old Pip from Pipe Creek is off to a great start. He was hauled off to the hoosegow - where he remains - charged with felony burglary of a habitation and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Not only was a Lakehills Lush apparently underage while he consumed a refreshing adult beverage, he was also popped for being pie-eyed in public probably because of the illegal consumption.
Sunday, August 3:
• Ditto for a Boozer from Bandera, except for, at 51 years, he was certainly hold enough to hold his likker better than he did on this occasion.
Monday, August 4:
• And, last but not least, a Bum from Bandera remains in the X Bar Inn charged with felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.