- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
By Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
(Editor's note: This arrest report appears unusually rife with youngish criminals. I would say "criminals-in-training," but they seem to be doing quite well, thank you. We have a 17 year old, two 20 year olds, two 18 year olds, two 21 year olds and a 19 year old listed. Next time, why don't you just try to obey the law, you nimnutzes. How hard would that be?!)
Monday, July 14:
• A Lug from Lakehills celebrated Bastille Day by being pinched for being dogged by two misdemeanor traffic warrants.
• A 17-year-old sweetheart from the Lake District apparently showed her contempt of court and was arrested for doing so.
• Three amigos - two Pipe Creeps and a single Banderan - found theirselves charged with felonies for all having had less than a gram of a Penalty Grade 1 controlled substance.
Tuesday, July 15:
• Although charged with felony manufacture and delivery of less than four grams of a controlled substance, felony tampering with or fabricating evidence and misdemeanor resisting and evading arrest, a Blackguard from Bandera didn't even spend a single night in the pokey. I guess crime does pay!
Wednesday, July 16:
• A Lakehills Laddie evaded arrest, but didn't seem to get very far since he was picked up for it.
• An 18-year-old Cretin from Conroe remains confined to the county calaboose for a felony off-bond warrant, being pursued by a failure-to-appear misdemeanor warrant and for pot possession. Not bad for still being a teenager, Babe!
Thursday, July 17:
• A "yewt" from Utopia was charged with a felony - namely deadly cond. Firearm - but didn't spend much time behind bars for it.
• A 21-year-old Slug from San Antonio remains a guest at the X Bar Inn after being nicked due to a misdemeanor warrant from an outside agency.
• An 18 year old from Pipe Creek was popped for pot possession.
• A 60something Bandera Babe - who really ought to know better - was pinched for not following the suggestions of a previous court.
Friday, July 18:
• A Bonehead from Bandera was hauled off to the hoosegow, where he spent a night, for a trio of misdemeanors, including assault with bodily injury, criminal mischief and public intoxication which might indicate he should forgo the booze 'n beer.
Saturday, July 19:
• An Elbow-Bender from Boerne was busted for imbibing in public.
• A Slug from San Antonio attempted to resist arrest but apparently didn't do that so well.
Sunday, July 20:
• To celebrate the Sabbath, a Maudlin Miscreant from Medina apparently became pickled in public.
• A Couple of Cohorts in Crime from the Creek District and the Cowboy Capital remained confined to the county can for felony burglary of a building and a habitat.