- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
By Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
Monday, June 23:
• A Lakehills' Lunkhead found himself in hot water after being busted for felony possession of a Penalty Grade 1 controlled substance.
• A Bad Girl from Bandera was nicked on a trifecta of misdemeanor charges that included weed wacking, paraphernalia possession and lack of liability - insurance, that is.
• Ditto a Pipe Creep who possessed pot and apparently the pipe with which to smoke it.
Tuesday, June 24:
• A Sycophant from Cibolo overnighted it in the county can after being pinched for assault with bodily injury and also for failing to heed the suggestions of a previous court.
• A Loverly Lassie from Lakehills assaulted someone by contact and also failed previously to appear.
Wednesday, June 25:
• A Springtown Numbskull outdid himself and remains in the slammer as a result, charged with unlawful carrying, felony possession of a PG 1 controlled substance, felony burglary of a building and for being dogged by a felony warrant from an outside agency, as well as by two lesser warrants from the same or perhaps different outside agencies.
• It would appear a Body of Bandera Blockheads saw the inside of jail cells for committing various bad deeds such as ignoring the ministrations of previous court(s), felony possession of that pesky PG 1 controlled substance, assault with bodily injury and assault by contact. They were a busy crew, indeed!
Thursday, June 26:
• A Cretin from Converse remains collecting three hots & a cot courtesy of Bandera County taxpayers, charged with two counts of possessing less that a gram of that PG 1 controlled substance.
• A San Antonio Sot was popped for her first DWI.
Friday, June 27:
• A Female Fool from Floresville attempted, but failed, to burgle two houses and, as a result, remains in Bandera's Big House.
Saturday, June 28:
• Uh, oh, it looks like a Lakehills Lush was anointed with a second DWI - one more strike and "yer out," Bubba.
• Whereas a Bandera Boozer still has two more chances to get it wrong.
• A 39-year-old denizen of River City had to be reminded - vis-à-vis an arrest - that it's still illegal to smoke blunt in Bandera, or anywhere in Texas, for that matter.
• A 17-year-old Bad-Tempered Banderan spent but a scant night in the slammer after being charged with felony aggravated assault with serious bodily injury.
• Well, it wouldn't be Sattidy nite in the Cowboy Capital iffen someone warn't picked up for being pissed in public. Last Sattidy, it was the rotten luck of a local yokel and someone from San Antone, who was also booked for possessing more than one but less than four grams of that ubiquitous controlled substance.
Monday, June 30:
* A half-Baked Banderan was charged with felony injury to a disabled person and, due to his lapse of judgment, remains incarcerated.