- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
By Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
Monday, April 14:
• A Lakehills Lush was popped for a felony third DWI, but posted a bond and was "Gone in 60 Seconds" - or thereabouts.
* A Cretin from Crystal City faceS a couple of felonies after being picked up for a misdemeanor warrant from an outside agency and for one that reached felonious status, as well as being the holder of more than five but less than 50 pounds of pot. Hey, Hon, don't look now, but this ain't Colorado.
* After assaulting a public servant, an Idjit from Ingram was slapped with a felony charge for his trouble.
Wednesday, April 16:
• After committing felonious abuse of a credit card, a Lakehills Laddie remains confined to the county calaboose.
Thursday, April 17:
• A Scofflaw from San Antone, who thought he might bring Coals to Newcastle, was instead caught carrying more than five but less than 50 pounds of weed - a felony, to be sure.
• A Bandera Bad Boy, who at the age of 41 is certainly old enough to know better, was nicked for disorderly conduct and for misdemeanor pot possession.
• A 26-year-old Bodacious Bandera Babe was caught in a drug-free zone with weed and with some kind of felonious PG 1 controlled substance.
Saturday, April 19:
• Let's face it, folks, it wouldn't a Saturday night in the Free State of Bandtucky if someone wasn't hauled off to the hoosegow for being pissed in public, now would it?