- Law West and East of Privilege Creek -
by Judith Pannebaker BCC Editor
Monday, Feb. 3:
• A felony warrant from an outside agency finally caught up with a Bad Boy from Bandera.
Tuesday, Feb. 4:
• A second Boob from Bandera got his comeuppance after being propelled to the poky for criminal trespass.
• Unwilling to upset such a lovely, peaceful town, a Brawler from Boerne traveled to Bantucky to be charged with misdemeanor assault with bodily injury.
• A seemingly impecunious imp from Lakehills bounced a rubber check.
• A Warlock from Waring drove recklessly. "Is there any other kind of driving around here?" I ask impiously.
• A 56-year-old Boopsie from Bandera remains confined to the county can for misdemeanor resisting arrest and for not appearing before a previous court.
Wednesday, Feb. 5:
• I don't know what occurred previous to the charge of felony tampering or fabricating evidence, but a Bandera Babe was popped for the latter.
• A court ordered that yet another Bandera Blowhard be jailed and so he was with a misdemeanor capius pro fine warrant apparently serving as icing on the criminal cake.
• A Dolt from Devine still enjoys the largess of county taxpayers after being booked for driving without a license and being dogged by a failure-to-appear warrant and a trio of others - two felonies and a misdemeanor - from an outside agency.
Thursday, Feb. 6:
• A court ordered the detention of a Stooge from San Antone and so he was and so he remains.
• A 63-year-old local yokel pugilist also remains in lockup for disorderly conduct.
• So, this Siren from San Antonio, who was picked up for a first DWI, was also found to be carrying a dangerous drug; however, never fear, she bonded out of the Big House in record time.
Friday, Feb. 7:
• Possession of inhalant paraphernalia got a Bonehead from Bandera in trouble - but not for long!
• The same can be said for a failure-to-appear warrant for a Lackey from Lakehills.
• Taking a page from Boulder's book, an 18 year old from the Lake District might have brought a bit of bud to Bandera.
Saturday, Feb. 8:
• An apparently absent-minded resident of Comfort conveniently forgot to obtain a license before motoring along merrily in the Hill Country.
• Oh, no, an assault with bodily injury resulted from a bout of fisticuffs in the lovely Lake District for which a resident is still paying.
• A Slug from San Antonio went one toke over the line in the Hill Country.
Sunday, Feb. 9:
• A Creep from Castroville made something available to a minor that he ought not to have - and possessed inhalant paraphernalia to boot.
• A Blockhead from Bandera remains in the quod after being booked for a felony motion that may revoke his probation, driving without a license and, for good measure, failing to appear.
• To celebrate the Sabbath in the Cowboy Capital of the World, two denizens found themselves still under Lock and Key, one for a felony warrant that may revoke his probation, driving without the proverbial licenses and for a failure-to-appear warrant; and another for violation of a court order and for assault with bodily injury - what an ignoramus!