BHS All-Class Reunion details announced
The third annual Bandera All-Class Reunion will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 8, 9 and 10.
All Bandera High School grads are invited to participate in "A Weekend of Reacquainting." Prepaid admissions are $10 and $12 at the door. For tickets and more details, contact Eva Lewis Evans at 830-535-4153.
The schedule for Friday, June 8 includes a Meet & Greet and dinner for Class of 1972 at Aguascalientes Restaurant, located in Bandera Village Shopping Mall on Highway 16 South.
Activities for Saturday, June 9, include:
• 10 am to 2 pm - Shooting Competition at Bandera Gun Club; cost is $5
• 11 am & 2 pm - Mass river float leaves Tarpley Crossing; bring a tube
• 4 pm - Horseshoe-washer pitch at Boys & Girls Club of Bandera by the river
• 6 pm - Musical entertainment by Keith's accoustic guitar with DJ at 7 pm
• 6 pm to 7 pm - Potluck meal and sub orders dinner
• 7 pm - Class introduction and announcement of winners of shooting competition
• 7:30 pm until to 11 pm - Music
Sunday, June 10:
• 10 am - Memorial Service for former classmates held under the big tree at the old Bandera High School, now Bandera Middle School