- Bandera County Calendar of Upcoming Events -
• Bandera City Council, 1st & 3rd Thurs, 6pm. 830-460-7170.
• Bandera ISD, 2nd Mon, 6:30pm. 830-796-3313.
• Medina ISD, 2nd Mon, 7pm, admin. bldg. 830-589-2855.
• Utopia ISD, 2nd Mon, 7:30pm, conference room. 830-966-3339.
• Bandera County Commissioners Court, 2nd & 4th Thurs, 10am. 830-796-3781.
• Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District meets quarterly at 7pm. Dates to be announced. 830-796-7260.
• AA meetings every night, 8pm, behind Christ Community Church at corner of Hackberry & 14th St in Bandera.
• Bandera American Legion Post 157, Open Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm. Open to public. 830-796-7528.
• Cowboy Camp from 1pm-5pm, Frontier Times Museum, 510 13th Street; free acoustical cowboy music show, Everyone welcome, especially musicians, pickin' & grinnin' fun for the whole family. Held inside museum during the hot summer months. Call 830-796-3864 for more info.
• Free every Monday, community hot meal, 5:30 to 6:30 pm; Noah's Ark Day Care Center, 467 Highway 173 North. Followed by optional Bible study with free baby sitting.
• Boy Scout Troop 146; 7pm, Bandera United Methodist Church.
• Boy Scout Troop 144, 7pm, Pipe Creek Presbyterian Church.
• Meditation & Book study group led by Debby Gibson, 10am, Bandera County Library, 515 Main St. 830-460-1271.
• AA meetings, Tues, Thurs & Sat, noon. Behind Christ Community Church at corner of Hackberry & 14th St in Bandera.
• Bingo 1st & 3rd Tues, LH American Legion Post 410 on PR 37.
• Obesity Support Group, 2nd Tues, 6pm, Bandera Library meeting room. For people who have had, or are contemplating, weight loss surgery.
• Book Club, 2nd Tues, 3pm, Medina Community Library, 830-589-2825.
• Bandera County Artist Association meets 3rd Tues, Silver Sage Community Center at 1pm. Everyone Welcome.
• American Legion Post 157 and Auxilary. 3rd Tues, 7pm, 205 12th Street, Bandera. Open to Public. 830-796-7528.
• Bingo Bandera Am. Legion Post 157 on 12th St.
• Quilt Guild, 3rd Wed, Silver Sage Corral, 803 Buck Creek Blvd, at 10am.
• Mary Jo Schaffer, Bandera County veterans' service officer, will meet with veterans, 1:30 - 4:30pm, the last Wed., Lakehills Annex on FM 1283. Call 830-460-1643, for appt.
• Veteran's Coffee at 10am. We gather at The Grille, coffe is free for Veterans.
• Bandera Farmer's Market, in front of Sid's Barbecue on Main Street. 8 - 11am.
• Bandera County Kiwanis meets at the China Bowl, 1203 Pecan, 2nd & 4th Thurs, noon.
• Low Impact Exercise Group, meets 10am, Bandera American Legion Hall. No fee.
• Pipe Creek VFD bingo at the firehouse on FM 1283. Doors open at 6pm, bingo starts at 7pm.
• Overcomers Recovery Group, 7 - 8pm, Living Springs Assembly of God, 151 Purple Sage Rd.
• Summer Buckle Series Rodeo, BR Lightning Ranch, Pipe Creek, 818 FM 1283, 8pm. Cost: $6.00, free for kids 5 & under. Call Jerry to enter 830-796-0031.
• Classic car and motorcycle show, 1st Fri, 5pm, at Fatboys Sandwich Shop, SH 16 S.
• Knights of Columbus Fish Fry, 1st Fri, 5pm until sold out. St. Joseph's Hall, Cedar and 7th St, Bandera. Plates are $8; dine in or take out.
• Open Community Jam, Medina Community Center, free, 2nd Fri, 6pm.
• Jam session 4th Friday, 6:30pm at Silver Sage Community Center; no charge. 803 Buck Creek Bandera, 830-796-4969.
• Farmer's Market in Medina, Sat, 9am, locally grown fruits and vegetables, free range eggs, jams, jellies, salsas, plants, and other local products for sale. 830-796-8337.
• Bandera Farmer's Market, in front of Sid's Barbecue on Main St, 8 - 11am.
• Cowboys on Main, features Western Cowboy Exhibit in front of Courthouse and entertainers strolling Main St, 1 - 4pm. Sponsored by the Frontier Times Museum's Living History Project. No Fee.
• The New Twin Elm Rodeo, 8pm, except Memorial Weekend, 810 FM 470, Bandera. 210-290-5094.
• Flying L Ranch Chuckwagon Dinner; 5:30 - 7:30 pm; Food & Fun; Spring Break - Labor Day. 566 Flying L Drive, Bandera; 800-292-5134.
• Bandera Cattle Company Gunfighters; Noon and 2 pm; Gunfight reenactments at Western Heritage Plaza downtown Bandera.
• MS Support Group, 1st Sat, 11am-1pm, Lakehills Civic Center. For more information 830-751-3130.
• Bandera Market Day on Courthouse Square, 1st Sat. Artists and craftsmen presenting original works and farmers selling produce, canned goods and baked goods. Non-profit organizations also have booths. 830-796-4447.
• Book Sale, 1st Sat, Bandera County Public Library, 505 Main St. 9:30am - 1:30pm.
• Lakehills Area Library book sale, 1st Sat, 10am.
• 1st Sat, Car Show, 2-5pm, Turk's Deli in Lakehills. Music by Rodney Joe Smith with "Woody" Wood, The Allmost Brothers; 12293 PR 37.
• The Bandera County Democratic Club, 2nd Sat, 11:30am - 2pm, Bandera Electric Coop. Join us for a potluck lunch and interesting speakers.
• American Legion Auxiliary Bargain Day, 3rd Sat, 9am - 4pm, rent a table, $8. Call Phyllis at 210-897-1231 to reserve your table. Legion Post 157, Bandera.
• Classic car and motorcycle show, hosted by Texas Street Customs on their lot next to Sonic on Main St, 3rd Sat, 2 - 5pm.